“Investing is not about being a hero. It’s about managing risk and delivering good long‑term performance to have happy clients.”
- Eduardo Repetto, co-CEO, Dimensional Fund Advisors
Tone Capital is proud to have established a long-term relationship with one of the top financial companies in the world, Dimensional Fund Advisors. Dimensional’s investment approach is grounded in economic theory and backed by decades of empirical research; they are passionate about their process, and so are we. Their track record speaks for itself.
How do Dimensional’s results compare to the industry?
Dimensional takes a unique approach to building portfolios...
• Attempts to identify mispricing in securities
• Relies on forecasting to select “undervalued” securities or time markets
• Generates higher expenses, trading costs, and risks
• Gains insights about markets and returns from academic research
• Structures portfolios along the dimensions of expected returns
• Adds value by integrating research, portfolio structure, and implementation
Dimensional Investing is about providing a successful investment experience.
That means more than considering investment returns. It means offering peace of mind knowing that a transparent approach backed by decades of research is powering every decision.
Markets go up and they go down. The goal of Dimensional Investing is to help people be prepared, so they can stick with their plan.